- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Sunday, April 5, 2015
Easter Sunday used to be a big holiday here when Daniel still lived in Earth. It seems, that as each year passes and our other children become older and dwell in adulthood that it becomes less and less a holiday here on the farm. It's not that I don't appreciate the magic of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, but rather that we celebrate the miracle of the resurrection each day, and therefore we do not restrict the focus of Christ's birth or his resurrection to one, two or three days a year. We are mindful of Him every day.
This year, rather than eating chocolate eggs, my husband and I visited our daughter and helped her with some chores she cannot do at the moment. Daniel and my Dad would have appreciated that. We also worked on animal care. Some of Daniel's animals are exceedingly elderly and need some specialized attention and care, even in lovely weather.
I hope this day was a calm, comfortable and joyous one for you, as well.
Daniel never heard this music, but I like to think he would have enjoyed the music and the video. Daniel's response to the video would likely have been, "Look at how important diction really is !"