- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
A Gift to Daniel
One of the sad things about having lost a child, is that now, almost seven years later, I don't know what surprises would have come in terms of the music you would like. Music is something we could have shared as you grew. I knew what music you would have enjoyed at 12, but I can only hazard a guess as to what you might like at 20.
Still, I thought of Daniel when I saw this. This young man is Aston Merrygold. He clearly has been influenced by Michael Jackson, but then there is a good deal in the song, and in the video that is his own. For some reason, I think Daniel would have liked this, and have been amused.
Aston Merrygold has an album which is about to be released in May, 2016 called Showstopper on Warner Brothers Records
The song below is from that upcoming album. Enjoy.