- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Have You Seen Lauren Spierer ?
This is Robert and Charlene Spierer, Lauren's parents.
Photo taken by: Peter Stevenson,
LAUREN SPIERER IS KNOWN TO HAVE LONG QT SYNDROME and is a 20 year old college student in Bloomington, Indiana. Diminutive Lauren is 4 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs only 100 pounds. She has been missing since early Friday morning on June 2. She was last seen at 4:30 am. Lauren is originally from Edgemont, NY, where her family still lives.
Anyone with information should call"
Bloomington Police Department at (812) 339-4477.
For more information: This is the Spierer Family Search Website: