- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I still talk to Daniel. I did this morning, and when I fell back to sleep I
had a dream. Daniel and Matthew were walking together in summer along a road
ahead of me. I was slower and walked behind. At one point Daniel picked a path
to the left with tall cornfields and forest and Matthew picked another path. As
they both left, I called to them to stay together, to keep each other safe, but
they had already chosen different paths. Daniel called to me and said it would
be alright, and that we would all meet up at home again later. I woke up and
realized that once again, he is giving me dreams so that I understand better and
accept better what is happening. We will indeed meet up again later at home,
after all of us have finished our work, and that work will take each of us on