- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Thursday, March 14, 2013
On Significant Injustices
Daniel did not see a lot of strife in terms of his father and I needed to interact with county officials. We were lucky in that in his lifetime, nothing like this ever happened to us. In fact, our own local officials as a rule, are excellent, and they do see themselves as civil servants. Apparently, in New Jersey this is not the case. Daniel didn't like bullies and he didn't like injustice. He would likely have wanted me to call this to your attention, especially if there was some way this woman and her family could be helped in some way.
Please go to the following link and read about: