- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Friday, June 11, 2010
The Power of a Song
I thought I was doing a little better toward the end of the week, and somehow, as far from Christmas as we are, I heard a song, and I was reduced to a blubbering fool. The last couple of Christmases with Daniel here on Earth, I played this song, the Avalon version, quite a lot. So, when I heard the song again, I was instantly transported to being here at home at Christmas with Daniel and hearing it. It also has rather ironic lyrics when you consider that my dear boy is no longer on Earth, and also that life and the people in it seem to change so very rapidly.