- AVAILABLE NOW:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
Friday, June 4, 2010
Sometimes the Going is Tough
We are very lucky that we believe that we have had communication from Daniel and from Dad since their passing. So many people flounder wondering whether there is any conciousness beyond this existence or whether it is possible to send a message or leave a gift or change something in the physical world sufficiently that loved ones will know it. We have had those little gifts and we are grateful. Sometimes though, it simply doesn't matter. There is still a massive void in our lives where both of these wonderful people stood. Sometimes, the tears just continue to fall, even as we sit some 18 months or so from their passing. Today was one of those days. I think the song, below is an encouragement and helps to say some of the words that are stuck in my throat, and trying to explain these happenings to my heart.