- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Thursday, January 20, 2011
In the dead of winter, it's hard to realize that one of our children has grown up, learns and lives in a dimension away. It has been a great consolation that my Dad is there to teach him and learn with him, but still, there were lessons I wanted to teach. I hope the dimensions of Heaven are everything and more than I hear they are. I console myself that both of you are happy and fulfilled. I miss you Dad. I miss you Daniel.