- AVAILABLE NOW:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
Sunday, May 9, 2010
On this Mother's Day
On this Mother's Day, I think of you and Papa L. and I wonder what you are doing today. We have no particular plans other than to rest and catch up, as life has been busy the past couple of weeks. Matt has completed his first year of college with just about a 4.0 . Adam will graduate from the university, and Stephanie will start a new job. The animals are all hanging in there, even the elderly ones.
The You Tube video I have chosen today for this posting is a young man coincidentally named Daniel, who is quite expertly playing the piano portion to Mark Shultzes "Remember Me", with harmony by Ginny Owens. This has always been a favorite song of mine, and Daniel would remember it, especially since we worked hard at home to perfect the harmony ourselves.
I love you both, wider than the oceans and deeper than the seas.