- AVAILABLE NOW:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan
My family and I send sincere condolences to the people of Japan impacted by this disaster, and to the families who are grieving or are otherwise concerned with their family's location and safety. All of you are in our prayers.
It is exceedingly important for each family to assess the potential natural and man made disasters which may occur in their region, and make plans and contingencies for such emergencies. All of our readers should do this now. I am afraid that in this particular case, multiple preparations made have saved many lives, but could not save all of them.
Please know that no one who has ever lived, is ever really gone. Please know that no matter what they endured, for a short time, that they are safe and calm now, and that their concerns now, are for you.