- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Thursday, July 21, 2011
For Those Who Sailed On Ahead
I do my best, but many times I feel disconnected from my father who came to Earth before me, and disconnected also, from my youngest son who was called home without me. Sometimes, I feel a little bit as if a ship on a glorious journey which called on Dad and Daniel, left without me, and left Dad's and Dan's luggage on the pier as well. I know that the remaining family here needs me, but I do spend time wondering what the consciousness and afterlives of both of my beloved family members are like. I will just have to continue to have faith.
This feeling, expressed very well by Richard Marx in "Through My Veins"