- AVAILABLE NOW:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
Friday, September 9, 2011
What Would Daniel Look Like at Fifteen ?
Perhaps Daniel would look something like this.
Some time ago I told you about a remarkable business in the US, where alterations and adjustments in photographs can be made. www.phojoe.com has a host of remarkable services. Adopted children who have no baby pictures, can have baby pictures made, based on pictures of them as older children now. Families whose children have been abducted and lost to them, can have age progressed pictures of their children made for use by the police. I have chosen twice to have an age progressed picture of Daniel made. Daniel was called to leave us at 12 and a half, and would now be 15 years of age. The above photograph is based on a variety of photos we provided to Phojoe of both Daniel and his siblings. This is how they believe Daniel might look if he had remained here on Earth. I get an odd sort of comfort having these pictures.
Phojoe does an excellent job and is kind and respectful to families in bereavement.
Daniel, I miss you so, but I have come to believe that you are safe, and occupied, but that you do know what we are doing and that you look on us with love and compassion. You have been and continue to be one of my life's greatest joys, and I suspect that you always will be.