- MORE INFO ABOUT:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
- BOOK & BLOG: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer
Saturday, May 30, 2009
My Dearest Daniel,
I know you read anything electronic that leaves our home, or that God passes along anything that is important. I wanted to let you know that some of the pictures are clouds from above the house that I thought you would love to see. The barn picture is the barn we have built for the animals, in the place that you helped Dad to clear last year for them.
Daniel, I promise to take care of all the animals who are still here on the farm. I will keep them all safe and comfortable until they pass to you and Papa L. who is with you. I know you are taking good care of our animals who are already there.
I miss you and Papa L. so very much. I love you both very much and I am trying to make you both proud of me. I know I have work to do here and I am trying hard to do it, although sometimes admittedly, I would much rather be with you. If you were here just now I would look into your beautiful eyes and give you the biggest hug. I love you more than my life. Tell Papa L. I love him very much too.
Everyone is doing their best to do what you would wish of them. I know you both will be here for Stephanie's birthday. All my love to you both. I know you are minding God. I am trying also.
Love you wider than all the oceans and deeper than all the seas,