- AVAILABLE NOW:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Daniel
The day before yesterday was Daniel's first birthday since his passing. He is now 13 years old, although I hear that in Heaven we are ageless and that he is closer to grown there. The day was busy. We have planned to have lunch as a family when everyone can be here Saturday, and have birthday cake. Yesterday was booked solid with driving school for one of our sons, and stops by from friends, as they anticipated it would be a difficult day.
Daniel, if you read this, we all miss you very much and hope you had a wonderful birthday with Papa Lawrence. We send our hugs and love. We are taking care of your animals and your things. We love to hear from you, in dreams or however you can do it.
I have added a short Sonic film on the occasion of Daniel's birthday. Although a great many of these were inappropriate and carried odd content, Daniel found these shorts very entertaining, and for private use, often modified these himself using computer code. This is a short found on Youtube.
Happy Birthday Daniel.