- AVAILABLE NOW:~~ THE BOOK~~ "What I Learned from Daniel"~~
- BUY THE BOOK: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- BUY THE BOOK: "Portsoy Woods"
- OUR FIRST BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
- *Contact Me* or Review my book: "What I Learned from Daniel"
- NEW BLOG : Life After the Rescues
- NEW BLOG: Jane Becomes an Author
- Rational Preparedness:The Blog
- Our Own Available Books
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Walk By Faith
Since the early nineteen nineties, this was the song I would sing to myself during tough times. Daniel heard me singing it many times. The song hails from the album "Wishes" which I highly recommend.
Christine and Scott Dente are the artists who performed the song. They are a long married couple with children. Christine's blogspot is:
This song has been a great help to me in both good times and bad. Thankyou Scott and Christine.
Walk By Faith
Performed by Out of the Grey
I'm gonna walk by faith, not by sight
'Cause I can't see straight in the broad daylight
I'm gonna walk by faith, not by fear
'Cause I believe in the One who brought me here
I'm standing on the edge of whatever
Whatever He has planned for me
My next step will be measured
With confidence in the unseen
Like dancing on the edge of forever
I have nothing left to lose
Flying free as a feather
A vagabond in beautiful shoes
I'm moving through this great unknown
With faith beneath my feet
I take the road invisible
But I know Jesus goes with me
Oh, I believe, I believe
Because You gave Yourself to me
And I have nothing left to fear
'Cause I see it's You who brought me here
Though the road ahead is not quite clear
Still I know the way